Originating in the 17th century from the Indian city of Madras (now called Chennai), this fabric continues to be celebrated for its incredible breathability in even the most unbearable heat. Our Atlantic Madras is cut from the same soft, lightweight organic cotton from India in vibrant saturated colors for the warm seasons ahead.
- A closet essential that's sharp but not too fussy.
- Cut with soft, lightweight organic cotton madras from India.
- Button down collar, single chest pocket with button closure, and logo corozo buttons.
- Signature OK logo embroidery at bottom internal placket.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary.
- 100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.