A favorite fit in our best-selling S.E.A. JEANS lineup. Cut straight from hip to hem with a comfortable give, they deliver a streamlined silhouette that’s always just right.
- An always-essential, mid-rise straight leg that’s fitted through the hip and thigh with just enough ease for a timeless fit and feel you won’t want to live without.
- Made with 13.7 oz organic cotton with the perfect amount of stretch for enhanced comfort and freer movement.
- Finished with OK-branded hardware.
- Zipper fly.
- Versatile 28" inseam for pairing with any shoe you choose.
- Suggest sizing up if you want a roomier fit.
- S.E.A. JEANS are guaranteed for life!
59% organic cotton, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 1% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
TENCEL™ is a silky fiber made from the wood pulp of sustainably-harvested eucalyptus trees that get processed in a closed-loop system.
The denim for this pair is from the Orta mill in Turkey.
Cut, sewn, and washed in Los Angeles at Saitex, the leading sustainable denim factory.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature! See our FAQ page for details.